Clean | Environmentally Safe | 300bar Versatility
PYROinert-55 Inert Gas Fire Suppression System is a Clean Agent system comprising of 50% Nitrogen and 50% Argon. It is non-conductive, non-corrosive, colourless, odourless and chemically inert (non-reactive). It is the environmentally friendly fire protection solution of choice for archive rooms, data centres, control rooms, vaults and many other high valued assets.
PYROinert extinguish fire by lowering the oxygen content in the protected enclosure to below the level that supports combustion or re-ignition of fire. Under normal conditions, the oxygen level in air is approximately 21%. To extinguish fire, PYROinert reduces the oxygen level to approximately 12% to 15%. At this oxygen level, personnel present inside the protected enclosure would still be able to breathe.
PYROinert is stored in pressure cylinders (capacity of 80 litre each) with filling pressure flexible at either 200Bar or 300Bar. Installation of PYROinert can be via single row or double row manifolds.
PYROinert has been evaluated and certified by VdS Fire Safety in Cologne, Germany.
- Colorless and odorless
- No fogging when discharged
- No residue after discharge – no clean-up required
- Not harmful towards equipment
- No temperature shocks
- Zero ozone depletion potential
- Zero global warming potential
- No atmospheric life
- 30% extra filling capacity
- Fewer cylinders required – less storage space needed
- Further delivery distance for agent
Economical Refiling Cost
- One of the lowest refilling cost amongst fire suppression systems
- Refilling gas readily available
- Fast turn-around for filling of cylinders
PYROinert is ideal for:
- Archive rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Telecommunication Rooms
- Substation Control Rooms
- Switch Rooms
- Generator Rooms
- Financial Centres and Banks
- Medical Rooms